Thursday, November 28, 2013

THANKSGIVING

I'm thankful it's stopped raining, and that the windstorm didn't cause me any damage.

I'm thankful to be in reasonably good health, all things considered, and that I have my faculties (although my memory largely resides in my computer these days).

I'm thankful for my friends and family, near and far.

I'm thankful for the genius on the TV show Castle who decided to have someone actually write the Nikki Heat novels.

I'm thankful I don't have to eat turkey, but that I was able over the past couple of days to help the Neighborhood Center provide over four hundred Camden families with the opportunity.

And finally, I'm thankful for the thirty-seven years Cynthia and I had together, and I hope her Heaven has a big flower garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment