Monday, June 10, 2013


WEIGHT

As my friends and associates know, I have struggled with my weight for a long time.  I now have a financial incentive to shed the pounds.  You may have heard of the airline that plans to charge overweight passengers for an extra seat?   I actually face this issue on an upcoming trip in an unusual way.  On an Alaskan cruise I am taking, I have booked myself on a helicopter flight to have a walkabout on a glacier, and if I am not under 250 pounds it will cost me an extra $350!  So now I have been really trying, and I am making progress.  Walking more has helped, and the beer in the fridge is getting lonely.  I am now hovering around 255 pounds, which is a level I haven’t seen since 2008, and is 20 pounds lower than I was in January.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment