Monday, October 21, 2013

THE SECRET

While out walking today, I stopped to talk with one of my neighbors. He was struggling with the annual leaf dump in his yard, and looked as if he could use the interruption.  He was a delightful octogenarian, and we had a good visit.  As I was leaving, he asked my age, and when I told him, he said he was 83, and wanted to know if I wanted the secret of living to the age of 83.  Well, of course I did.  After looking around carefully, he leaned in and told me the secret, and if you scroll down, I'll repeat it for you.













































You're almost there, keep scrolling.










































The secret of living to age 83?


































DON'T DIE WHEN YOU'RE 82!




















No comments:

Post a Comment