Sunday, February 9, 2014

HOBOKEN

This is just a short post to share my amazement with the little town of Hoboken, NJ.  Like much of northeast Jersey, it's crowded!  As perspective, there are 34,000 people in my home town of Willingboro, which is nearly 8 square miles.  Hoboken packs 55,000 people into only one square mile!  But I've also heard it said that there are more bars per person than anywhere else.  If I were to move, this sounds like my place! (Willingboro is dry).

The vibe is outstanding, as you might imagine.  The place I was (Louise & Jerry's) closed at 3am Saturday morning, which is later (earlier?) than I'm used to in south Jersey.  But the neat thing happened once I was on my way to the station.  Not only was I able to get something to eat, but I had a choice of a half dozen places - at 4am!  Absolutely outstanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment